Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Five simple steps to immediate wealth.

Memes are fun aren't they? I wonder how many people know about meme theory, I can't see it being alot; but when you meet someone else that understands that words are a virus; you both share a knowledge of the inside dope. Memes make me think of William S Burroughs, and they make me think of Grant Morrison. I think both of these men were onto something. I think they worked different sides of the same game. Then also meme theory for me has led to directly to the more arcane usage of sigilization. I feel like that is where things get interesting because it is systematic and efficient for life change. Anyways; thank you for listening to me about memes;
Perhaps in the next installment I will speak about the five immediate things that lead to ultimate confidence
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment